Executive Director, Kedleston Gospel Camp
Do you have fond memories of growing up attending camp with your friends? Do you have a heart for ministry? Is it your desire to see the lives of people changed forever by the power of the Holy Spirit? Have you experienced foundational moments in your faith at camp? Do you believe that camp ministry is one of the most impactful ways that the Lord ministers to people? If so, then we want to talk to you about an opportunity we have at Kedleston Gospel Camp.
- Team leadership (hired staff and volunteers)
- Vision casting and communication
- Project planning and execution
- Maintaining and further cultivating relationships with affiliate churches in southern Saskatchewan
- Working with a hired team to plan, organize and deliver multiple camps for all ages each summer
- Fundraising and Promotion
- Reports directly to the Board of Directors quarterly with an active voice
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Full time, year round position
- Committed team player
- Ministry focused
- Strong management skills (hired staff, volunteers, people of all ages)
- Clear communication skills, including regular public speaking and presentations
- Ability to build both long and short term vision and clearly articulate it to all stakeholders
- Experienced leader who leads by example
- Strong understanding of risk management
- Understanding of building projects is an asset
- Active and committed attendee of one of KGC’s partner churches
Salary & Benefits:
Salary will be determined at time of offer. Experience and qualifications of the successful applicant will be taken into account.
How to Apply:
At Kedleston Gospel Camp our purpose is to be a place where one’s relationship with Christ deepens by experiencing God’s Spirit, God’s word, God’s people, and God’s creation. If you feel that you are the person to lead Kedleston into the future and see the fullness of God’s plan for the camp, then we want to hear from you. Please visit www.kedlestongospelcamp.com/apply to apply. Applications will be accepted from January 4th to February 15th 2022.