Commitment: 20-30 hrs/month on average, with higher commitment during the camp planning season February-July.
Description: This is a part-time, remote position. The hired candidate will be responsible to oversee the summer camp ministry at ELBC. They will report to the Executive Director, and be responsible to manage summer staff and volunteers.
Job Duties include:
- Work with the ED to plan all areas of summer camp sessions
- Oversee the summer camp sessions and supervise the Program Director and Lead Staff
- Operate and maintain camper and staff registration in CampBrain
- Recruit, hire and vet summer staff and volunteers, including speakers and summer students
- Oversee the schedules for summer sessions
- Plan and oversee staff training
- Manage camp merchandise design, ordering and sales
- General support for all ministry-related aspects of ELBC’s operations