About The Job
$15.00/hr, 35 hrs/week
Camp Okema is an Anglican church camp that nurtures faith, friendship, and fun, while celebrating God’s love within his natural creation.
- NLS Certificate. Bronze Cross may be considered.
- First Aid/CPR-C
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supporting the mission and vision of Camp Okema.
- Working directly with campers (mainly children) and staff to deliver the waterfront program
- Supervise all waterfront activities
- Communicate waterfront information to campers and staff
- Lead or assist in waterfront games and activities’ including boating and canoeing
- Ensure waterfront equipment is in good working order and remedy any unsafe equipment
- Keep waterfront storage areas clean and tidy
- Assist with duties related to camp program, generally working directly with children, when not on waterfront duties
- Keep record of duties performed
- Submit valid driver’s license and criminal record check including vulnerable sector search.
- Assisting in other camp duties as directed by the camp administrator.
* Lodging and board are provided.
How To Apply