About The Job
The successful applicant will have good organizational skills, work well under pressure, and have experience with electrical, plumbing, and sewage systems.The Caretaker is responsible for the following key areas:
- Opening the camp in May including start-up plumbing and water wells, test sewage systems, open all buildings
- During low season (May-June and Sept) the caretaker will act as host and caretaker for rental groups ensuring facilities are clean and ready.
- During high season (July and August) the Caretaker will ensure facilities are maintained, including washroom facilities, grass mowing, weekly garbage disposal and general upkeep with duties as required.
- This position answers directly to the Maintenance Board Member (May and June) and the Camp Director (July and August).
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- A Vulnerable Sector Check is required.
- WHMIS, OHS Training, First aid and CPR will be considered an asset.
- Salary Range: $475/wk
- Questions: Contact Jennifer Foley at 306-297-2676 or [email protected]
How To Apply